Friday, July 18, 2014

SSS "Spots & Dots" Challenge

Hi there,

I got inspired by yet another SimonSaysStamp Wednesday challenge "Spots and Dots" and would like to dedicate my new creation to my very best friend, who unfortunately is soo far away from me and I miss her dearly!



I don't have dotted card stock or anything similar, so I "stamped" the background of this card with a piece of round cut foam & clear embossed it. The text is stamped with white ink and clear embossed too, which gives a great dimension to this card because of the heavy ink (feels good too).
Finally I used watercolors/distress ink for the font tag.

Hope you like it and I think I will mail this to my best friend right now!! =o)

Saludos,
Steph
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog
SimonSaysStamp - Wednesday Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Popular Posts @CraftedBySteph