Friday, October 24, 2014

Hello again,

Welcome to another challenge creation of mine: This time it's once again an "Anything goes" challenge by SSS where I am participating with a - in my opinion - hilarious card!


Super simple to make, just cut a circle window in the card base, do the same on some fancy patterned paper (I even added some glossy accents to my paper but I think it's not visible on the photo, apologies) & then add those 2 adorable critters (aren't they so cute =o)??) & a bit of twine to "round it all up" (btw, note that the twine is not visible in the inside of the card, I stuck it between the 2 papers).

Hope you like my project & as always please reach out to me in case you have any questions.

See you soon & until then happy crafting!
Saludos,
Steph

Link: SSS
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog


1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card and I love all the detail that you've added to the inside! Thank you so much for sharing your project and for joining us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

Most Popular Posts @CraftedBySteph