Wednesday, November 12, 2014

SSS 'Thinking of You' Challenge

Hello dear crafters!

Today I have a special card to share with you:



I've cut out this 3D folding up heart from white card stock for the inside & covered up the heart with patterned paper. To match the inside with the outside I've cut another heart from the same patterned paper & stuck it to the front with dimensional adhesive (and added a small ribbon & bow). The black card stock gives great contrast.
To add a little detail I've heat embossed the 2 cute birds in gold on the front as well as the very back of the card.

It's pretty rare that I have some sort of detail on each and every side of a card & I must say I'm quite proud of myself.

Hope you like it & thanks for stopping by!
See you next time,
Steph

Of course this card is linked to a challenge: SSS Wednesday Challenge

SSS Wednesday Challenge Link

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Popular Posts @CraftedBySteph